Our passion is making hand crafted premium wines from grapes grown exclusively in Texas. Each wine you taste is crafted to present its unique flavors and aromas without being covered up with oak. Our wines have won awards from accross the country. Located just 40 minutes north of Dallas/Fort Worth by Celina, Texas, we are family owned and operated. Our vineyards are located near Celina, Springtown and Brownfield, Texas.
Learn more about us
- Open Thursday through Sunday, from 1 PM to 6 PM
- Address: 4910 Eden Hill Lane, Celina, TX 75009
- Telephone: (214) 850-4081
- We are located 40 minutes north of Dallas, and 20 minutes west of Mckinney
* Texas Monthly names our Albarino~Viogier white wine one of its TOP TEXAS WINES FOR FALL OF 2016.
* Eden Hill Vineyard wins two Gold Medals at the 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition. See Awards.
* Eden Hill Vineyard & Winery named the Celina 2015 Business of the Year by the Celina Chamber of Commerce.
* 2016 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo International Wine Competition: Eden Hill wins Texas Class Champion, Double Gold award for its 2014 Divine Red, a Tempranillo blend. See competition results at the Houston Livestock Show website. See Awards.