The city of Dallas, also known as “Big D”, has always been the heart of North Texas. Among it’s skyscrapers and urban life sits the oldest farmers market in the state, and the perfect spot for our downtown tasting room. Come visit the Dallas Farmers Market and stop in for a glass or bottle of your favorite Eden Hill wine. Local Texas wine and a vibrant urban life…the best of both worlds.
1011 S. Pearl Expy., Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75201. Thursday – Sunday, 11 AM-6 PM. (214) 850-4081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed on July 4th
Walk-ins are welcome. No reservations required.
- Flight of five pre-selected wines / $20 per person
- Wine by the glass and bottle
- Light foods and desserts available
- Complimentary tastings for wine club members
Our space is perfect for birthday parties, anniversaries, and small business meetings. Available for rent every evening, Thurs to Sun, 6:30 pm – 10 pm.
- Hourly rate of $100 / stay till 10 pm
- Includes waiter for your event
- Indoors seats 24 / Outdoor patio seats 12 +
- Bring your own food or we can provide catering
- Free parking in garage or street side
- No outside alcohol…we’ve got award winning wine!
- To reserve, please book our room on Peerspace.com
Stay in touch
We have a quarterly newsletter to help everyone stay connected. Sign up and keep up to date on upcoming wine releases and winery events. You don’t want to miss out!