Halloween Concert & Bonfire, Saturday, October 31st
|Date:||Sat, Oct 31, 2020|
|Time||7:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Venue:||Winery Production Building Patio|
Join us for a Halloween evening blast - music by HIGHWAY 31, hugh Bonfire, Jambalaya and wine!
Highway 31 playing live all evening, 7-10pm
Based out of Dallas, Texas, Highway 31’s music combines a unique array of influences from the genres of Rock, Pop, Indie and Country-Rock. They are known for their catchy melodies, soulful lead vocals, rich vocal harmonies and driving guitars, bass and drums.
Our bonfire has been growing all year with cuttings from the vineyard and logs. Weather permitting, we will be lighting it up after dark for a great show - probably around 7:30.
Jambalaya by Armstead
Prepared on site by Armstead in true New Orleans style. (Included in your ticket).
- Tickets - $20 each including food, concert and bonfire (taxes included).
- When: October 31, 2020, Saturday 7-10pm
- Where: Eden Hill Winery - Production Building Patio (4910 Eden Hill Lane, Celina, Texas)
- Dress: Halloween casual, masks and hats
- Concert Music: Highway 31 band
- Wine: Eden Hill Vineyard award winning wine for purchase by the bottle
- Lawn chairs: Bring your own lawn chairs and blanket (No outside alcohol allowed).
Contact Shari with any questions.
214-850-4081 or email@example.com